Skidabrader is looking for a full time CNC Machinist. See below for details.
Skidabrader produces highly technological precision parts, components, and assemblies.
Visit our website at http://skidabrader.com to view pictures of our new, state of the art facility.
At Skidabrader, you will experience a unique environment, not typical of most machining businesses. Our shop is conveniently located at 240 Haddox Road in Ruston, LA and offers a clean, comfortable, and air-conditioned/heated workspace.
Hours are 7 A.M. to 3:30 P.M., Monday- Friday.
- 2+ Years’ experience required.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Must have the ability to setup CNC Lathe and/or Milling machine centers with G Code interpretation and editing ability required.
- Experience with HAAS machines are a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of cutting tools and work holding devices required.
- CAM software knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of machining principles to improve the efficiency of scheduled jobs also required.
- Self-motivated and possess positive attitudes and an aptitude for learning.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; GD&T.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards, which includes a maximum lift weight of 5-15 pounds. All heavier materials must be transported by forklift/pallet for employee safety.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations which never require work that could intentionally cause harm to you or other employees.
- Shop work with occasional office work on PC.
- Working with hazardous materials, including fuels, lubricants, solvents, and batteries.
- Normal 8-hour work day, occasional workdays or up to 10 hours or more.
- Rapidly changing workload, priorities, demands, schedules, and deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Send Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 318-251-1935
240 Haddox Road, Ruston, Louisiana 71270